TalkBox lands on Windows Phone 7
Talkbox is a popular app on iOS and Android for messaging, its similar to other services but with the added extra of voice clips, other features that may entice you into this app:
- Push to talk – The signature PTT feature arrives Windows Phone. No more typing hassle; no more uploading and downloading voice notes. TalkBox saves your time.
- Group Chat – TalkBox is now bringing the collaborative experience to Windows Phone users. Experience the power group chat to engage up to 9 people in a single conversation.
- Geo-location and photo sharing – Want to share your current location with your friends when you are heading to a party or to share a snapshot after party? Now you can do it easily through TalkBox!
- Text Integration – What if I can’t talk at the moment? You can easily switch to text mode by 1 click and connect with your friend quietly.
- Mark as favorite – In Windows Phone, you can mark any important TalkBox message as favorite by 1 click so you will be able to view the important messages faster.
- Customized Live Tile – The customized TalkBox Live Tile allows users to preview any unread messages and contact information without launching the app. It is real live and instant.
- Change layout color – You might have seen different Windows Phone handsets displaying different colored tiles. For instance, TalkBox comes with 12 theme colors that you can use to match with your phone background.
The problem with these types of apps is, uniformity. Its a great app if your friends are using it or the people who you speak to on a daily basis, we would say its got a good chance of this as its popular on iOS and Android, but then again so was KIK for a short time. The layout of the app is so metro and really just feels like its apart of Windows Phone than just an app.
Download it and give it ago now!